Process to claim the Warranty
Appointment for bad parts inspection
Warranty terms & conditions
Lobcom HK Ltd (“Lobcom HK”) agrees to provide repair service for the above listed terms & conditions during the effective product warranty period. The customer and Lobcom HK both agrees the above listed article.
A) Limited Warranty
1. The product warranty is effective from the purchase day. Valid purchase receipt and warranty card should be presented during warranty period;
2. If product fails to operate under normal environment use, due to defects in design, materials or workmanship, Lobcom HK will take responsibility either repair service or the replacement same level product;
3. All the products of Lobcom HK proxy enclosed with a valid warranty card, please check whether the product enclosed a valid warranty card or not;
4. Please do not tear the void label of Lobcom HK, otherwise the warranty service will be expired;
5. Lobcom HK do not provide the delivery goods, onsite installment and repair service;
6. The warranty service is valid and available in Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR;
7. Customer will be charged HK$50 inspection fee when the product beyond warranty period. Customer will be charged for components replacement according to each manufacturer;
8. Customer accepts the warranty terms when you enjoy the repair service of Lobcom HK;
9. The warranty service would be void when the product is not applicable for the warranty terms & conditions;
The warranty service is restricted from the below condition Restrictive Conditions.
B) Restrictive Policy
1. Customer could not present a valid warranty card and purchase receipt;
2. The void label has been modified, interfered or damaged;
3. Invalid product code and serial number of the product and warranty card;；
4. The product has been damaged resulting from improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat or food;
5. The product defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification;
6. The product defects or damages from natural hazard such as fire hazard, flood disaster, earthquakes, war and other natural calamities;
7. Non Lobcom HK’s product;
8. This warranty does not cover use of the Product in connection with the following uses or devices (as determined by Lobcom HK Ltd.): (i) normal wear and tear, (ii) video monitoring, security, and surveillance devices, (iii) internet protocol/network cameras, (iv) in-car recording devices/dashboard cameras/black box cameras, (v) display devices that loop video, (vi) continuous recording set top box devices, (vii) continuous data logging devices like servers, or (viii) other excessive uses that exceed normal use in accordance with published instructions.
9.While you purchase our products and use our warranty service, it means that you have read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of these terms.
C) Limited Liability
1. Customer should backup the personal data. Lobcom HK has no liability for the loss of data (such as Memory Flash Card and Hard Drive), by the repair or replacement of product arising from a defect in any memory product.
2. Lobcom HK only take the responsibility for inspection and repair service. We have no liability to retrieve and backup the data during the repair service.
3. The product must be used with devices that be conventional to the recommended industry standards. Lobcom HK has no liability for damages resulting from a third-party device that causes the Product to fail. Lobcom HK should not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or incidental damages, lost profits, lost business investments, lost reputation, or interference with business relationships as a result of lost data. The limitations do not apply to the extent which is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law.
4. Lobcom HK should not be liable to consumers or any third party of any consequential, indirect or incidental damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of business investment, loss of reputation, and/or interference with business relationships. Lobcom HK should not be liable in the event that its products cause any damage or failure of other equipment.
5. All the products of Lobcom HK are the consumer good and will not recommenced to apply for the purpose of any medical treatment.
6. The products should be packaged properly to prevent damage during transit. Lobcom HK will not liable for the damage during delivery.
7. We shall in no event be liable for any defect, damage or data lost arising from the delivery for repair/replacement.
8. We may access the data and information stored in the product (the “Client Information”) and may be aware of the content thereof during the process of performing this Warranty Service. We hereby agree that we will not disclose any Client Information to any third parties without your prior written consent, except our employees who need to access the Client Information for the purpose of providing this Warranty Service to you.
9. We Strongly recommend that you regularly back up all data from the product. We shall not be liable for any damage to or loss of any program or data stored on the failed product and shall not be responsible for data recovery, backup, or any charge(s) arising therefrom.
10. We strongly recommend that you erase all/sensitive data from the storage device before sending the product for testing.
D) Return Merchandise Authorization Guidelines
1. Within 7 Days of purchase
The authorized dealer of Lobcom HK would provide the service of free replacement of an equivalent product with purchase receipt and the full packing according to the terms of dealer.
2. Beyond 7 Days of purchase during warranty period
Customer could entitle a technical support service or replacement of a defective product with a valid warranty card and invoice during warranty period. Customer would not be charged for the cost of labor or replacement components for the defective product within the warranty period. If the defective product is out of stock, customer could be upgrading the product with the price difference.
3. Customer Service Center
Address: Room 913, 9/F., Peninsula Tower, 534-548 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Tel: +852 3590 3435
Mon – Fri
11:00 – 14:30
15:30 – 18:00
Lobcom HK Ltd. reserves the right to make final decision and amendment on the warranty terms and condition without prior notice. The above terms & condition would be determined by the Chinese version.